See if you qualify to participate in this clinical trial
If you or a loved one has liver cirrhosis with abdominal fluid, a clinical trial may be an option.
Patients with liver cirrhosis who have refractory ascites (fluid in the abdomen) struggle with ongoing complications that can get worse over time. There is currently no cure or treatment options for those with ascites, however, a new investigational treatment may provide a better outlook. If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with refractory ascites, learn more about a clinical trial opportunity today.
Qualified Participants Are:
- Between 18 and 80 years of age
- Diagnosed with cirrhosis of the liver
- Diagnosed with diuretic-resistant ascites (fluid in the abdomen that is not controlled by diuretic medication)
Additional criteria apply
Qualified Participants May:
- Have access to an investigational treatment option
- See a doctor or medical staff at no cost
- Receive compensation for time and travel